Monday, October 20, 2008

bad news and good news

It is at this tragic juncture of the semester that I must inform myself and you (my valued readers) that I am indubitably and irreparably behind schedule. I cannot pretend that I will catch up those missing weeks. At this point I should have animated seven scenes. I have not done this. The good news is that I can make a new schedule!!! Huzzah! And everything will get done. On the sunny side, I will be meeting with an esteemed animator who will give me some much desired advice concerning how exactly to shoot my film. And about precisely what camera, lenses and lighting i will need to procure. So, without further ado, I will provide my revised schedule.

October 28 scenes 1,2,3
November 4 scenes 4,5,6,7
Nov 11 scene 6, 8, 9
nov 18 scene 10,11
nov 25 12, 14,15
december 2 scenes 13, 16
dec 12 scenes 17,18,19
break bg 12 scene 20

I can already hear Sheila's concern for the ambitiousness of this plan, but until I begin animating and actually find the pace too speedy, I'm gong to try and stick to my original pace (between two and four scenes a week).

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hmmm... I am "concerned for the ambitiousness of this plan..."