Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Galagalagalagala!

So, as I was slipping behind in my schedule, I was also sipping champagne in New York at the Princess Grace Gala. It was quite a high-falutin' event with plenty of ballgowns and pomp. However, the most exciting thing was meeting all the other recipients. It's fun to meet people from other schools and compare experiences. However, animators were in short supply; the only other animator was a statute recipient (she won a initial grant and a works-in-progress grant, and was now being honored for her body of work). Check her out: Rose Bond, she does really cool things with animation projected in buildings.

http://www.rosebond.net/ !!!

Here are two photos of me and my animation being projected on a REALLY huge screen for lots of people. eek! Kinda weird.
hooyawoah

No comments: