Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ani-matic-o!

Here is my animatic, updated with new animations!!! So far, I'm only concerned with getting through my shot list so some of these shots will be redone. In particular, the shot with the dust falling needs to be much, much, much slower. Also, please disregard the quality of the shots; these are but simple unaltered jpeg copies of the RAW images. I plan on processing the image sequences to give them a much higher contrast, ol'fashionedy look.

Also, the scenes with the sneaking lint are a little difficult to follow, and I plan on retouching the lint so that it is more vibrant.



Untitled from Caitlin Craggs on Vimeo.

1 comment:

hoser396 said...

Great work, I really like the scenes and camera moves in your updated animatic which the lint comes out of the trap. The scene where the women is rinsing something in the sink can have a longer hold... and a quick head turn as if she thought she seen something when the lint peeks out of lint trap.